Newbie w/ Questions!! :)

Options
Hi all...
What type of eating play are most people on?

Is there a link I can click on to find all of the forum topics? I only know how to find recent posts (which only lists the forums where the post are from, not all of them).

and... to introduce myself...

My name is Carina, I'm 32 and 231.5 (today... I'm hoping I'll be into the 220's in a few days!) I have three adorable children. 4, 2.5 and 8 months. I'm a stay at home mom and I'm doing Atkins. I joined here because I love the exercise, food and reports tools that a friend showed me. :)

:wave:

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:smile:
    I believe there are some others that are following a low carb plan. Look in the recent posts and see if you can find something.

As for myself I am just trying to eat healthierand get some exercise. I've done low carb in the past and lost weight but it was too hard for me to stay with it so I ended up gaining all the weight back and plus some.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    You'll find a huge variety of eating plans here!

I just try to eat healthy foods, minimal use of processed/prepackaged stuff, whole grains, veggies, fruit, drink lots of water & stay within my calorie goal.

Good luck to you whatever method you use! :flowerforyou:
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    My workout program (Power 90) came with a meal plan that I've been following for the most part. I occasionally do wander off but I make sure to stick to the clean eating guidelines as well as portion control to keep within my calorie limits.
  • mckval
    mckval Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    If, while you are in the community tab, you select home rather than recent posts you'll see forum topics along the left side column. Then if you select a topic you will see all posts.

Good luck!