lady from Kansas needs help, nothing's working

Options
Dreed71
Dreed71 Posts: 12 Member
Hello, I am 43, I've never had a problem with my weight my whole life. I've had seven children and gained over 100 pounds with each. I always just lost the weight right away without really trying. I've always weighed between 100 to 115. I'm 5'4". Now, around October I noticed that I was beginning to get a little bigger. I didn't think much of it. By Feb. I gained 40 pounds. I went from a size 0/1 to a size 10. I have talked to my Dr who is of no help. I got the fit bit and started using this app end of May. I am constantly counting my calories, I have cut out soda, I may have a half of a can a week, but not really even that anymore. The problem is, even with eating better, exercise, and drinking water I can not lose weight. I'm frustrated! So, I'm asking for any help or ideas. I'm at 136. I've been at this since I weighed in the day I got my fitbit. The first week I did go down to 131, but gained it all back in that week. How I don't know. So please, I need friends and advice. Thanks :-)
Dee

Replies

• cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Speaking from a nurse's perspective, I think the first thing you should do is have your hormone levels checked