July Goals

Options
2»

Replies

• DecemberPsalm
    DecemberPsalm Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    under my calorie goal for 31 days of the month!

THIS!^^

I don't want to say a special magic number for the scale to show, because I'm losing slowly and don't wanna pressure myself. Simply not binging will be awesome!!

July is my bday month so it's somehow extra motivating to do well.
  • swertyqwerty
    swertyqwerty Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I want to cut out grains, desserts and white sugar.
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    You should all come join this group, I love it :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5406-a-goal-a-month
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    i want to finally get below 200 lbs, its going to be a stretch though, been stuck around 205 for the better part of a month and a half now

Oh my..sounds like me.
    Been stuck at 204-205lbs for over 2 months now.

I truly hope to FINALLY get to 199lbs by the end of this month. :flowerforyou:
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Move into our new house and lose atleast 10lbs
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Goals:

1.) To master the "Brass Monkey"
    2.) To at least do a passable Russian Split
    3.) Run 6 miles without stopping-Ideally work up to 7 miles.
    4.) Maybe drop a pant size
  • live2run95
    live2run95 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Get back into the 150s, burn an average of 1350 or more calories a day each week, and have at least three servings of veggies a day!
  • shealy_dragonfly
    shealy_dragonfly Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    July will be an "interesting" month for me: July 4th holiday, class reunion, vacation, plus my husband's having surgery which will require 2-3 nights in the hospital and then being out of work a few weeks.

All that being said, my July goal is to get under 200 lb (only about 1.5 to go) and then maintain until my world gets back to normal. I want to continue watching what I eat and maintain my current exercise level, but I won't beat myself up for not being Superwoman when so much else is going on. At least that's what I hope - but my "Type A" personality will probably rear it's ugly head! :)
  • AwesomeSquirrel
    AwesomeSquirrel Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I would like to reach 85 kg, which is probably a bit of a stretch.

To do my physio knee-rehab exercise and continue to improve, hoping to get cleared for some light running by the end of the month.
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am going to log every day.......do 30 minutes of exercise 5 days a week....and declutter my house!
    Not losing weight at the moment.....so would like to start re losing again - May be 4lbs in July!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Lose 10 pounds (might be a bit ambitious but oh well).

Balance my diet better to get more nutrients from foods and less from my multivitamin (hoping to eventually switch over to just taking B12 and vitamin D).

Spend more time with weights and body weight exercises like push-ups as well as increase my walking time and speed.

Find places to go and people to see. Places I belong and people who are like me. This might require a trip of a few thousand miles, unfortunately.