I want to feel ... (No negativity zone)

Options
13»

Replies

• IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I always found it funny when people would say something like "you just dont like the way i dish out advice! i dont beat around the bush!" or "this is a public forum i can say what i want how i want to!"......when it says right there in the rule book..

"2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community."

Also, where is the ignore button? O_o I never see one on here, but I use my laptop not the phone app, is that an app only thing?

As for the OP, I just want to feel healthy and look healthy! I want to be able to get out of bed and go hmm I think I'll wear these nice jeans instead of sweatpants/yoga pants today, or a shirt that flatters my figure instead of a tent. I've been obese my entire life, so I really want to know what it feels like to be LIGHTER! I can't wait :)

Yeah... Some people have trouble understanding that a lot of people arent ASKING for advice, just a outlet and/or support. A lot of the "advice givers" have a soapbox approach and justify how its ok for them to tell you what they think. They fail to realize that positvity goes a lot further. I also find it hillarious that they never send their "kind" advice in a personal message. Owell, you cant change people, but you can IGNORE them. To the left of their post there is an arrow under their picture... In the drop down list it says ignore user. Tadaaaaaaaaa.... :) no more negativity ... Oh excuse me... Friendly advise. Lol. THANK YOU FOR READING!!!! :)