Armpit fat!

Querky
Querky Posts: 22
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
underarmfat.jpg

You know that gross bit of fat there? Is there any exercises I can do to get rid of that that you know of or that you've tried?

Replies

• I honestly don't think it looks bad at all! I wouldn't have even noticed had you not of mentioned it. . . I've seen Waaaaaay worse trust me! You look great!
  • Querky
    Lol that's not mine... that's just a random picture I found. Mine's actually less than that but it drives me crazy and I must get rid of it.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Hmm pec-flies (to hit your outer pectoral) and an exercise for your anterior deltiod like, really any dumbbell press, flat or incline and push ups.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    That looks like normal "boobage fat" to me. But if you really want to get rid of it: swim front crawl (works lats-the shoulder muscles that go down the side of your body) & do chest exercises.
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    OMG i had the same thing but since I have been doing turbo jam with all the punches and arm lifts and what not it has gone away. I also hear that shake weight is good for that too.
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    You won't see it go away till you lower your body fat no matter how many weight exercises you do.
  • Querky
    Thanks for the tips everyone :)
    Although YealLift, that's not too encouraging lol :(
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Just being straightforward; sorry if it came off as harsh.
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    I'd make sure I was using a good moisturizer on the area, daily, as well. Especially as you age, because this is a trouble area for most women, which means it's probably been like that for most of your life time. Unless your going to fill out the extra skin with muscle, a good moisture regimen will help it snap back when you do tone up/ lose the fat, whatever you may need.

On a more optimistic note, if yours is even less than the picture, maybe a good moisturizer is all you need =D
  • Querky
    Yeallift, that's alright :)
    Pkgirrl, thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.