Windows phones?

ShibaEars
ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
So I have the option of upgrading my cell phone and am curious about the Windows phones. (I'm currently on Android)

Do you have one? Do you like it? I don't know anyone who has one, so I'd like to hear from someone who does!

Replies

• missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    The live tiles are awesome. That's what drew me to getting a Windows phone and I do like it over what I've seen with Android and IOS. There are a lot of apps that you can't get so probably want to do some research on that if there are particular ones that you can't do without. It is getting better though and I expect the trend to continue.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    the only apps I really use are Twitter & Facebook, and I would imagine I could get those on it?
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    my husband and I have one. we like them fairly well. (:
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    the only apps I really use are Twitter & Facebook, and I would imagine I could get those on it?

yes, both are available
  • TRON0314
    TRON0314 Posts: 1
    I love mine.

I have the new Wp8.1 update (Cortana/device syncing/etc) through the dev preview program and it's fantastic. WP has a great dev in Rudy Huyn who shores up some app parity problems with some that are honestly better than the 1st party offerings. The problems within the myfitnesspal app though frustratingly ignored by myfitnesspal themselves.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    I have the Windows 8.0 on the Nokia Lumina 1520.
    Combined with the case, it is rather big but, it has a wonderful screen and, the best part is that it has a REAL Microsoft Office suite.
    I have had iPhones and android and in my opinion, this is the better phone.
  • mombie2six
    mombie2six Posts: 157 Member
    I have a Nokia 925... love it! Highly recommend. Easy to use, easy to personalize, sleek look... :)