Popcorn

Options
2»

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    If you like to microwave, ALL you need is a 70 cent for 100 pack of brown paper lunch bags. Pop about half a cup of popcorn in, fold the top over a few times (but narrowly), microwave as usual.

I then spray the popcorn with spray oil while tossing it to coat, then sprinkle on the seasoned salt I like.

Point is, there's no magic in microwave popcorn bags. Brown paper does the same.
  • emmietoby
    emmietoby Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    ooohh !! i just love popcorn!! i usually have it twice a day!! sometimes i make it in the paper bag / microwave. or i cheat and buy the lite popcorn!! my son. dylan, always knows when i'm ready to hit the hay for he hears the popcorn popping every night llol !!
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Does anybody have a good way of making popcorn? Other than a microwave butter filled packet...
    Put some oil in a pan and put the corn in shake and when popped put topping on of choice
  • michbb4
    michbb4 Posts: 3
    Options
    I made this for my wife who thought her popcorn was the best that she made.

This is her new best popcorn. Although I wonder if it's just because I make it for her. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byqaZhMTwAs
  • Novus175
    Novus175 Posts: 80
    Options
    Pop it in an air popper, sprinkle with nutritional yeast. Healthy cheezy 'corn! Delish.