GYM, GYM , GYM

Options
Have a bad anke, but i do the treadmill at least 2-3 sessions of a half an hour each per my workouts 3x a week, and I'm trying to master my past favorite the epp. machine for 30 minutes, my goal an hour. Lord its hard, if a could go show is on, i can put on my headphones and watch otherwise, i get bored or tired and cant get past the 15 minutes. What can you suggest. Also i want to tighten not lose my buttocks, best exercise? I do a lot of squats on the machine, should i do more or less weight ? For flabby arms, i do all the arm machines, but I need work. Also they say the incline is better for the treadmill than walking flat, i dont want to put pressure on ankle. I have a total gym packed away, i know. At least i own it. once i relocate i plan to use it very often, its actually a great machine. Ok any advice or pointers please reply or friend me. Tx,. oh.. any great vac exercise or spas that are not expensive to lose some pounds and refresh the mind..

Replies

• bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Squats and lunges are good for the butt. Are you losing weight? I was told to do cardio to lose weight, lift heavy weights to lose the jiggle.