Woo Hoo!!!

Options
So since I've been tracking my sugar intake I've found it really hard to keep under the alotted amount for the day. I've always been 3, 5, even 10 grams over. Today is the first day I've been able to stay under! It's also alot easier because I am finally healing from my toe sprain (you'd be surprised how much a stupid toe will set you back) and can exercise more but because of this site I finally feel in control of my sugar cravings, I know what foods to choose that will have less sugar, and I don't feel like I'm deprived at all! I mean I can ALWAYS go for chocolate but I don't need it. I have some 25 calorie hot chocolate packets if I really need some chocolate but I haven't touched them. Hooray!!! :happy:

Replies

• MLgarcia3
    Options
    Good for you!! I totally stopped tracking my sugar intake because I ALWAYS go over!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!