Rockin' Body by Shaun T

Options
I want to add Rockin' Body by Shaun T but don't know how to include it in my fitness section of myfitnesspal. I have searched it but it isn't in there. Does anyone know how to add it?

Replies

• splashtree2
    splashtree2 Posts: 277
    Options
    Why? We have insanity as well?
  • Buffyg1973
    Buffyg1973 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the rockin' body workout DVD, I do not have the insanity one. I enjoy doing Rockin' Body I just don't know how to classify it when I am adding my fitness for the day.
  • misscarbalot
    Options
    Wear a calories tracker. Im not really sure what there called. But you can buy a calorie tracker you wear and workout to anything. And it will calculate you calories lost during your activity. Fitbit... I think its called. But hey have them in health stores
  • smetka01
    smetka01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Buy a sport watch that measures calories burned. Polar watches are the most popular (you can get one for 50 on amazon). I am starting Rockin' Body today so I can tell you how much I will burn.
    If you cannot afford watch, just put aerobics in MFP.
  • smetka01
    smetka01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    First day is behind me. Man, how I loved it! Why haven't I started it earlier? :love:
    However, I burned 129 calories in 15 minutes of Mark, Move and Groove. But keep in mind I was already warmed up because I exercised for 50 minutes before Mark, Move and Groove.