Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

so frustrated

hello all, i am new here and so far am frustrated that it seems once again its all about LOSING weight... i put my goal to GAIN weight and yet my ticker and everything is set for weight loss... its very discouraging to have a goal to gain a healthy weight when i have to gain it not lose it and it seems that gaining weight isnt seen as a real problem...

Replies

• raintail8
    raintail8 Posts: 18
    I believe that by going under the goals tab, you can set it for weight gain. Please, if you need to gain weight, don't go by the calorie estimate (I had to up the calorie intake because it was too low for me) and don't worry, gaining weight is a very real problem. Best of wishes and get lots of rest and (gradually) healthy foods :).
  • lakilucid
    lakilucid Posts: 36
    thanks! getting rest is hard with a toddler that is running around all the time...
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    I don't think it's possible to change the ticker for gaining. For example, my ticker below looks all messed up because my goal weight is higher than my current weight.
  • lakilucid
    lakilucid Posts: 36
    well i would but i live on an island with no chain restaurants my good sir... and i am most certainly not in the wrong place as it clearly states you can set weight GAIN for a goal.
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    The ticker would work fine if they would just allow for negative numbers.