friend requests with no messages

Options
2»

Replies

• Skyniyah1128
    Options
    I am new to this site as well... I've added some females who are around the same age as me and I wouldn't mind befriending people. I think it will be easier, for me at least to have someone who is going through a weight lost journey similar to mine.

Sharing recipes, lunches, b-fast and dinners, even some exercise tips. If you would like to add me as a friend, message or no message I am fine with that. :)
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me at all. I will check out your profile and decide if I want to add you or not.

similar here, I accept, wait & see, then delete later if just "friend collector"
  • marinadanielle
    marinadanielle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Whoops, I'm definitely one of those people! Normally I add people either who have similar goals as I do, or who seem like they've had a really interesting, inspirational journey. I'm kinda awkward and normally don't know what I'd say in a friend request so I just end up adding them. So far it hasn't been an issue, but now I know for the future!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    OP, they probably love your AWESOME picture !

But, when it doubt, press no or delete or whatever ....... see, no worries ...... enjoy the day :drinker:
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    i love my pic - it has my red hair at the right length and my son altered the instrument to be a bass as it was originally a guitar. :D

i wasn't really worried - just puzzled. enjoying the day is on my to-do list - hope everyone here enjoys theirs :)

OP, they probably love your AWESOME picture !

But, when it doubt, press no or delete or whatever ....... see, no worries ...... enjoy the day :drinker:
  • kimberlyblindsey
    kimberlyblindsey Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I agree, messages needed, otherwise how are you to know you'd be compatible or supportive or geographically close. This isn't FB, where more friends =popularity.