I am new here.

Options
I have lost 50 pounds in the last year. I need to lose another 100 pounds. My sister told be about this web site, and I am glad she did. It is easy to use, and I really need to start tracking what I do. I had hit a wall and did not lose any weight for six months, but finally I figured it out, and started losing again. If I had been using this web site, I might not have wasted six months!
Anyway, I am excited to be here, and hope to meet new friends. My old friends keep inviting me to "eat".

Replies

• sassy_2280
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on for about 2 weeks and I'm loving it! I know you will too. Feel free to friend request me. Support is one of the most important factors when on this journey!
  • blueelephant1212
    blueelephant1212 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    hi there! congrats on the first 50 lbs! total i'd like to lose 50, but i'm starting out w/ 20 for my first goal by my birthday in May. How did you get the first 50 off? going to a gym, working out at home, walking?

Kristy
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    welcome and congrats on your weight loss so far, that's amazing. :-)
  • leastwood
    Options
    sorry it took me so long to answer you, I am just learning how to use this site. I love it. I lost the fist 50 lbs by small steps. I first cut sugar out. after a few weeks I cut out potatoes, etc.. I just took it slow, because I would fail in the past because I felt deprived of the things I wanted. I started reading every article on healthy living/eating. I just started "changing". I still have bad days and good days, but the good days are winning! I like the saying "I didn't get fat by over eating just one meal" so I look at it like this, one meal at a time, more good decisions, more good meals than bad!
    Hope that helps. Forgive yourself when you fail, but do not stop.
  • redd26
    Options
    I am new here and I dont have any friends on this site! Please help me loose my weight!