It's (back) on!!!

Options
LokiFae
LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
So I decided I was going to have a really great fat-laden, calorie-filled Mother's Day weekend, since it was my first. So I tried really really hard to cheat hardcore. And I couldn't bring myself to eat as much as I wanted to. I kept telling myself to just let go and eat whatever the heck I wanted, but my brain wouldn't let me!!!!

So I cheated, but I only went over by about 400-500 calories a day, which is not bad at all, since I'm set at a 2-lb. weight loss a week. I still felt like crap, because all I ate WAS crap, but now I'm back on, eating healthy and working out.

It's going to be hard though. My sister, who lives right near Hershey, Pennsylvania, sent me about 3-lb. of chocolate. My husband hid it, but I'm sure I'll find it. :smile:

Replies

• LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    So I decided I was going to have a really great fat-laden, calorie-filled Mother's Day weekend, since it was my first. So I tried really really hard to cheat hardcore. And I couldn't bring myself to eat as much as I wanted to. I kept telling myself to just let go and eat whatever the heck I wanted, but my brain wouldn't let me!!!!

So I cheated, but I only went over by about 400-500 calories a day, which is not bad at all, since I'm set at a 2-lb. weight loss a week. I still felt like crap, because all I ate WAS crap, but now I'm back on, eating healthy and working out.

It's going to be hard though. My sister, who lives right near Hershey, Pennsylvania, sent me about 3-lb. of chocolate. My husband hid it, but I'm sure I'll find it. :smile: