So Frustrated!

Options
So I've been back at this for about a week, and I haven't lost anything! It's so frustrating! Any advice?

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Keep moving forward! Sometimes it takes a while for our bodies to get with the program but don't give up! Drink tons of water you might be holding on to extra water weight that needs to be flushed out before the scale will move again! But never give up Double check all your food and make sure you are really eating healthy and not sneaking in little bits here and there cause that will add up before you know it!
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    Give yourself a little more time, you will see the changes.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Stay off of the scale for a week. Log your calories. Get some exercise. Eat a minimum of 1200 calories per day. And have some patients. Results take time. Give them some.
  • iambrandice
    iambrandice Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Stay motivated!! When you finally start to see results, it is so exhilarating to know that you are actually making progress! And I would make sure that you are logging your food correctly, putting the correct amounts and such. Good luck!! :)
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    So I've been back at this for about a week, and I haven't lost anything! It's so frustrating! Any advice?

Hey, me too!!! I started back up very seriously on Monday. I hopped on the scale for fun and/or giggles this morning only to show no slight budge on the scale. Just hang in there and stay with it. Don't get discouraged if next week or even the week after that there is not change. I remember when I started this program last year, it took almost six weeks before I saw the scale move, but my clothes were fitting much looser.

So, don't give up. I'm right there with you!