2nd week weight loss!!!!!

Options
This Monday was my 2nd weigh in....

My initial was a yucky number.....286
My 1st weigh in I lost 5 lbs!!!!!
My 2nd weigh in, today.....I lost an additional 3!!!!

8 down! I'm very excited and very motivated to have another good week!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• rachieb1013
    rachieb1013 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This Monday was my 2nd weigh in....

My initial was a yucky number.....286
    My 1st weigh in I lost 5 lbs!!!!!
    My 2nd weigh in, today.....I lost an additional 3!!!!

8 down! I'm very excited and very motivated to have another good week!!!!!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Keep it up! You are doing a great job. :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome... think of where you will be in a month, two months, six months, it's pretty amazing!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Wantabe
    Wantabe Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. Keep it up.:flowerforyou:
  • jesse1117
    jesse1117 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    HIGH FIVE!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • rachieb1013
    rachieb1013 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome... think of where you will be in a month, two months, six months, it's pretty amazing!!!

I've always tried not to think too far in the future, but lately it's looking that far ahead that's keeping me motivated! Of course, without this website and this community, I'd just be a lost dieter once again!
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You're awesome!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

I've always tried not to think too far in the future, but lately it's looking that far ahead that's keeping me motivated! Of course, without this website and this community, I'd just be a lost dieter once again!

I use looking ahead as a way to create goals, and stick to them! I re-evaluate and review my goals every night before bed.

I'm going to sound like the biggest nerd, but this weekend I actually had a little cry thinking about how far I've come! (my profile says 15 lbs lost, but it is actually 59 lbs since my heaviest pregnancy weight).

When I started this I thought I could reach my most recent pre-pregnancy weight by Mother's Day, and I did it! I was so great to think that I made a goal and achieved it. I've been very successful in other areas of my life, but was previously so hopeless at losing weight. Not anymore!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: