Semi-new and looking for friends...

Options
Hi Everyone!

I've been on here since mid October, but didn't spend a lot of time on here. I just logged a few meals here and there to get an idea.

Since Sunday, I've been logging everything, and started a meal plan (diary is open). It's working so far!...but then it's only been 5 days lol.

I'll take any and all friends that want to add me....I'm looking to lose about 35-40 more pounds, so any support/motivation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Replies

• kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been eating well and working out for about 18 months with some good changes but have really noticed a drastic change since I started logging everything on my iphone. Surprising how much more you are eating than you think you are! Good luck!
  • Jungster
    Options
    Thanks kthom, I added you. I found this site with the phone app...I really like it.
  • ladysvs
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking to lose 25-30 & could use a few friends too as I just started on the site on Sunday!
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm semi-new as well, and looking to lose about 20 pounds. I need motivation to stay with the program and keep logging my food! I'll send you a friend request maybe we can boost up one another!!!
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    I think the greatest thing about this site is you can eat anything you want. I choose not to eat some things because of the calories but I am not forbidden to eat them. If I know I am going to a function I try and exercise more so I have more calories to play with. If you stick with it it will keep you honest and you will lose weight!