Hey! Anyone else struggling with losing about 10 pounds?

Hey Everyone,

Over the last year I've gained some weight due to inability to exercise. I used to be extremely physically active and in great shape but a couple years ago I was diagnosed with SLE (Lupus) and had to quit exercising because it was making the disease worse and causing massive joint inflammation and extreme fatigue. I've went from 106 pounds to 124 quite quickly and it's still raising very consistently. (Ive been gaining a couple pounds a month) This may seem low for some people but since I was 13 (almost 30 now) Ive always been the same weight and feel extremely uncomfortable in my body now. Every time I look in the mirror I don't see me anymore! I'm very self conscious and don't like to be looked at. That may sound really shallow but with this disease devastating my body I would at least like to hold on to my appearance. Does anyone else live a sedentary lifestyle and still manage to lose weight? I'm 5'5 and eating 1200 calories a day. Mostly during the day are fruit and veggies and dinner changes every night but is pretty healthy generally. I would really be grateful if I could find some friends and support on here. I don't like to speak to people about it in person because generally everyone is dismissive of it and mostly concerned with the disease and not my appearance. Someone with my condition shouldn't be worried about trivial things like pants size etc etc. The only real exercise I get is walking my dog 20-40 minutes a day and even that wipes me out.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope I can make some friends on here :)

Kat