I swing the golf club so much easier

soze
soze Posts: 604 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Played golf today. It was a joy, well except for all those bad bad shots. I walked better, I was less tired or actually it took me longer to get tired. I just swung the club so much better. I actually felt I could rip the ball down the fairway. I had a couple of drives that played with the 300 yd mark. On the second hole there is a small wave of a hill past the 150 yd marker. If you can clear that your ball rolls down a long ways. I cleared it and only had a half wedge to the green. Unfortunately I tugged the ball left on the drive and was behind a tree. So I had to go for the front of the green. I hit my wedge and the ball bounces left towards the flag. Wow, what luck. But but but then I 3 putt. Uhg. 2 putts and I had a par! Well it wasn't a pretty scoring day.

4 years ago I weighed by estimate 375 pounds. I can tell you golf was no fun. My arms didn't hang down straight and I couldn't get a comfortable swing. In fact It was a strain to see the ball. Today was so much better. I can actually get over the ball even with the short irons. Now if I could only actually play like I know what I'm doing.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.