New girl from Malaysia!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm 25 and i need to loose 10 kilos so i can get back my teenage curve back!
I'm so overweight since after my high school years.
Currently i am 60 kilos and want to be 50 kilo so bad.
Anybody out there wanna loose weight together come and add me!
We can share n give tips to one another.

Replies

• SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Selamat malam! I'm glad you've found your way here! Whereabouts are you from? I've been to KL, JB, Malacca, Cameron Highlands, etc, while living in Singapore. Malaysia is a truly lovely place, and I miss all the wonderful people and food of that area of the world.

Hope you enjoy using MFP :)
  • auryanbeckly
    Options
    Hi dear...im from malaysia as well..maybe i can share some tips with you. Ive lost almost 9kg within 5months. My weight before was 64kg and currently im 55.4kg. and my target is to loose up to 50kg. What you have to do is to watch out your daily diet menu..eat more fruits and vegetables and do lots of exercise. Try to avoid sweet, salty and oily food. Watch out you calories and fats intake as well. All the best dear :)
  • Sparklewolfie
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! This site is great for staying healthy I think :) I am personally trying to get from 64kg to 55kg, and this site has helped me lose a lot, something I tried to do for maybe 5 years and couldn't!

Good luck on your journey :bigsmile: