A new twist on the B&A picture thing.

Options
Here are some pictures I took with the measuring tape this afternoon. Where I'm holding the tape is what my measurements were when I started in January. Enjoy!

Arms
MeasurementsArm11-11-2010.jpg

Chest
MeasurementsChest11-11-2010.jpg

Waist
MeasurementsWaist11-11-2010.jpg

Abdomen
MeasurementsAbdomen11-11-2010.jpg

Hips
MeasurementsHips11-11-2010.jpg

Thigh
MeasurementsThigh11-11-2010.jpg

Only 44 pounds to go!

Replies

• ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! that's a good idea! Actually, this taught me that i'm measuring my hips wrong :) lol
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    LOVE the twist!! Thanks for sharing, you look fantastic! Keep up the hard work. :flowerforyou:
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Nice idea and taught me too that I'm measuring my abdomen as waist. Now I see that I might be few inches less than what I actually measure. lol.

EDIT: o yes, and good work !
  • ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    that's what i have been doing too!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    wow!! you are doing great!!! that is a really good way to see how much you have actually lost and shows what accomplishments you have truly gained :) side note~never thought about measuring waist and abdomen...good thinking!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    GIRL! These pictures were plain amazing!!! :o) WTG!!!!
  • kiekokay
    kiekokay Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! And so happy! :)
  • Lulu2929
    Options
    Woo hoo. amazing. You are an inspiration. and I'm running out and buying a tape measure tomorrow.
  • SashaSpells
    Options
    Fantastic job. You look amazing!
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    Wow is right! You have done an amazing job, this pictures are truly inspiring -- very well done!
  • MISTTIMG
    MISTTIMG Posts: 136
    Options
    Looking Great! This site has so many success stories it's just got to rub off on me.. lol
  • marniehodges
    Options
    Wow! Way to rock that measuring tape. Unbelievable accomplishment-you should be so proud!
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    that's what i have been doing too!

Well looks like I'm a n00b at this. So taking inspirations from the picture, I tried to google the right method to measure oneself,:

http://www.gain-weight-muscle-fast.com/body-tape-measurements.html
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    HOT
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant! What a good idea! I am totally going to do this at some point, even if it is just for me and not take pictures! LOL... and you look amazing!!!!
  • MissMessVaness
    MissMessVaness Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOW! great idea! I have a measuring tape and thanks to you as soon as I get off of work I'm gonna go measure myself!! Way to go!
  • kimmrdodge
    kimmrdodge Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great idea! You look great and have come such a long way. I can't wait to see this series of pictures when you are all done and maintaining.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great way to show your progress!!! Great job :)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    WTG!! You look great!!
  • Buccinator
    Options
    You look fantastic! I love this style of B&A pictures too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!