Hi all

Options
I just joined yesterday because a friend from FB said she was having good luck watching her calories. I'm ending the first day with my calories over my limit:( I do have to say though if it wasn't for watching my calories, I'm sure I would have ate more and wouldn't have done any exercise to try and get my number down.

Replies

• bethan666
    bethan666 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Dont worry it is a good start. The first day I started I didnt try to cut down I just wrote down what I would eat in a typical day. Needless to say it scared the begebbies out of me. But I can always look back on that day and see how well I am doing now. I have only been trying my diet for three days but already I can feel the difference. Every day so far I have been well below my calorie allowance just because I am thinking of what I will write every day. I am sure very soon I will see a physical difference. So if I can do it so can you! Just always use that day as a reference and you will be fine! Good luck on your journey!!!
    Beth :)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    i wasnt under for the first week i came on here!!! now i have been under for 3 weeks staright and am down 10.2lbs in 6 weeks (including that first week!) just keep on charting it and you will get where you need to be soon enough! good luck!