I am a new member and need some motivation.

Options
vickymva
vickymva Posts: 46 Member
Hi,

I am new and now getting the time to learn more about this great site.

I am from the Island Trinidad in the West Indies. I will be 46 in about 2 weeks. Have been married 24 years. Have a 21 yr old, 16 yr old and a 9 yr old.

I think I am having a serious mid life crisis.

I recently work up and felt that life has passed me by and I have nothing to show for it and have wasted it.

I have struggled with my weight my entire life. And on two occasions lots about 80 lbs and then put it back on and more.

I have lost about 20 lbs since last October ( put on some again at Christmas and then Easter) and now back down. Would love to lose another 20 but don't know if I would be realistically be able to keep it off so would be happy with 10 more. I know I will never be slim but just want to be able to feel better about myself and to be able to go shopping and find stuff that I like that fits.

Started the gym last week which I have always hated but really trying to make it a way of life this rounds.

Anyway hoping to meet some people on here to help support each other and make some friends

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Victoria.

Replies

• vickymva
    vickymva Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    y
  • marieb96792
    Options
    ive been here for a week and the people are great! I too have joined a gym, which I have never been, and really enjoy it...although it has only been a week :laugh: we shall see. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I will help to encourage you...as I need as much too.