Anyone else asking Santa for weight loss items?

Options

Replies

• grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I have already requested that "santa" (aka hubby!) makes sure there is a HRM and a new work out video for me under the tree!
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    YEP!

New running shoes, some more good moisture wicking socks, a new HRM with a foot pod so I can track my cadence and distance in addition to calories burned and heart rate (I have a half marathon in March to prepare for ;-), a new digital food scale and maybe a new digital scale as well.... I keep finding other things I want as well and it's all practical!

My birthday is the day after Christmas, so since this year I actually get to be home for Christmas with my family, we are continuing the tradition of going shopping on my birthday and I'll get a ton of clothes on sale ;-)
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I was asking for a food scale anyway, now I'm asking for THIS food scale! I :heart: TG!
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Oh I seen that scale before as well, I really was amazed when I saw it for the first time. Awesome Scale.:tongue:
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I'm asking for a Fitbit. a cross between pedometer and a sleep monitor.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I want a digital scale, Zumba DVDs and workout shoes.....
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I was GONNA ask for a digital readout for my bodybugg but....that is a pretty fab food scale. I already weigh everything i can but, how freaking awesome is that??
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    A pill that just melts fat away. hey...if santa's elves are really magical!
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Cute:smile: glad im not alone...my entire Christmas list is filled with workout & dieting tools. I want new workout shoes...new workout clothes...a new heart rate monitor...new weight lifting gloves...i think thats about it lol
  • Nicolletta
    Options
    I've got a whole slew of fitness DVDs on my wish list. :laugh:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I asked for Kinetix for XBOX 360 or a treadclimber...and weights and a swiss ball lol that's all that's on my list:ohwell:
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I want Wii Fit and a HRM. I REALLY want an elliptical too...but not sure if Santa is gonna comply with my wishes. LOL
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I've asked for some new (heavier) hand weights, an HRM and also a new set of cookware. I've been doing more home cooking and my pans are old and a mess!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    yes oh yes!!!! I would love to get a WII and a HRM. BUT I'm getting a new kitchen instead.......... :sad: :laugh:
  • Yarnpiggie
    Options
    I have been looking for stuff to put on my list that is easy for the mother unit to buy. Unfortunately she doesn't shop online and her ability to shop stores is pretty limited due to her health so what i want has to be able to be found at target. Have been looking for things to add to my Wii... though I should probably start using my Wii Fit first...lol. I am just waiting, at this point, until my brother's visit next week. I don't want the Mii on there with my stats where his foolish self can see it...lol
  • mybutterflower
    mybutterflower Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for more measuring cups. It's surprising how quickly I run through our set now that I measure everything I eat!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options

Okay, this is pretty much awesome. Does anyone have one or know how accurate it is?
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    On another note, what is a HRM?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    HRM=heart rate monitor I want one!

also, please tell Santa I would like a Wii.
    :love:
  • tiffanyb73
    Options
    Yep I want the Shaun T Insanity video series! Come on Santa! lol