1 Year 94lbs lost Lifting added on month 8 (lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• Isca_1
    Isca_1 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!

Thank you for taking the time to share your story and success with us. Much appreciated!
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    1. YOU LOOK GREAT.

2. LOVE THE NINTENDO TSHIRT!
  • beckerkra
    beckerkra Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    So many replies! Once again, thank you all for all of the kind words, and new friend requests! I may not be the most active at actually commenting on other people's profiles, but I do try to when I remember to and have some time for those that are adding me as friends.

You ladies complimenting me calling me "hot" are making me blush on more than 1 occasion haha.. Definitely not used to others using that term to describe me other than my wife hehe :blushing:
  • WildcatDeLalune
    WildcatDeLalune Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Congrats on all your hard work. I have to say that I, too, felt the chest tightening when I watched Eric Thomas give his speech on success to the room of college students. Haha.
  • SeptemberLondon
    SeptemberLondon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy I stumbled onto this post. You look fantastic and your story really is inspirational. You've tapped into that fleeting ultimate motivational tool - the mind. There have been so many times I wished I knew how to flip that switch in my head & bring back the motivation I once had. You've done a better job at explaining how to get there than anyone else I've heard.

Thanks so much for taking the time to put all the links and detail you included. Of course you'll never know just how many people you've inspired and helped, but I'm confident that there are many!

Cheers!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You lost 94 lbs and at least 15 years off your face/ body.

This is very motivational and the link to Eric Thomas was very encouraging.

I'll be referring back to this post regularly over the next year as I work towards my goal.
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    A W E S O M E post. Your success and advice is motivating. Great job. Thank you!
  • short_nerdy_lady
    Options
    Well done! And you look way younger now! Grats!
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and great advice. You look amazing!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Amazing job congrats!!!! Luv the old school shirt by the way :smile:
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Great work! I am on a similar journey and the resources you've provided are invaluable! Thanks so much for taking the time to share so much of you with us!
  • Unicron703
    Options
    Appreciate you posting this. Good info.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Yeah buddy! Good job!!!!!
  • donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Holy... That is amazing. Congrats!!
  • Jaffsa
    Jaffsa Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow- You should be SO stoked for yourself!! Way to friggin go!!!!

I must say- I LOVE the self-evaluation.. it takes a lot of guts to be that honest with yourself and to be wise enough to think of all of those things before a big life decision.

Seriously- YOU ROCK! Good for you!!! :drinker:
  • kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! You look fantastic!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Wow, great story and motivator. So much of this is mind over matter, you've proved it for a year. Thank you for sharing!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing accomplishment. Congrats!
  • Will210
    Will210 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. What makes it more amazing is how you bulked on after cutting. You took on and killed two major hurdles. Congratulations. Thank you for sharing.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success and the courage to post!
    This will help and inspire many of us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!