Joined the 100lb Club today!

Options
Sobus76
Sobus76 Posts: 242 Member
So i hit a major milestone today, I'm down a total of 100 pounds since
Sept. 9th of last year (9 months 2 weeks 6 days ago), i'm 34 pounds away from my weight
loss goal that my doctor and i set. I have not been this weight since i was atleast 15-16
years old (21 years ago), I honestly dont remember seeing this weight on a scale.

Measurements wise so far, i've lost 10" off my waist, 8" from my chest, and 2" off my
neck. i'm down 5 pants sizes and 4 shirts sizes. (Nice not having to shop in Big&Tall stores anymore)

Physically and mentally I feel a lot better, and with exercise i'm actually able to run and do other physical
activities without being out of breathe and dying within minutes. I finished the C25K on 5/24/14 and try to run 5K at least 2-3x a week now, along with ice skating and bike riding.
This is a major milestone in my journey. I can see the finish line now!

HW: 384
SW: 353 9/9/2013
CW: 253
GW: 219

Before and After Pics for 100lbs lost
100lbs.jpg

MFP Chart
100chart.jpg

2ab546a9-898d-4f9c-ae7b-926883ec3ea2.jpg

Replies

• tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great and an awesome achievement :smile:
  • danicaone_101
    danicaone_101 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
  • Kazzam33
    Kazzam33 Posts: 210
    Options
    Wow! Well done! You look great! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I joined a 100's club a few years back but it was something altogether different from this kind of 100's club. (100 shots of beer in 100 mins. I was pretty sick after that. Haha :drinker: )
  • Sobus76
    Options
    Thanks guys :smile:
  • Sobus76
    Options
    One thing that's funny, people I haven't seen in a while like at work, either don't recognize me, or do a double take :p
  • Sharky1964
    Sharky1964 Posts: 10
    Options
    Well done fella
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Well done on your amazing Milestone and achievement. Very inspirational.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement.

I'm on my way to losing over 100 pounds. Have you had any loose skin issues while losing at that rate? Thanks for any info and congrats.
  • Anniebotnen
    Anniebotnen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    One thing that's funny, people I haven't seen in a while like at work, either don't recognize me, or do a double take :p

I'm not surprised - you look like a different person. Great achievement - congratulations!
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Terrific job!!!
  • jbing07
    jbing07 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you! That's great!
  • JennyJiggle
    JennyJiggle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Amazing achievement and you look really great - fab inspiration. :smile:
  • justlosingtheweight
    justlosingtheweight Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well done! I hope I can write one of these success stories one day :)
  • Sobus76
    Options
    Awesome achievement.

I'm on my way to losing over 100 pounds. Have you had any loose skin issues while losing at that rate? Thanks for any info and congrats.

So far it's not too bad, I feel like once I get into weight training more it won't be a huge issue. I may have my stomach skin removed if it bothers me when I hit my goal.
  • squiggysmama
    Options
    well done!
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a huge accomplishment!!! You look wonderful and I bet you feel awesome too :)
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    What a tremendous accomplishment! You look fantastic.
  • chaemd
    chaemd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, RSOBUS! Nothing like seeing all of that hard work pay off in a big way (pun intended). :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!