My first day

Options
This is my new day 1 I have been on this journey to get things started. I want this for myself and I have the support of my trainer and myself. I am hoping this site keeps me more accountable and focused. I am willing to listen and take any suggestions from anyone so please share if you have any tips for me to stay on track. :happy: I hope to get back in shape and stay healthy this time. I have fluctated the same 25 lbs for the 4 years I want to get it off and keep it off. And today I want to start my true self to be motivated and focused.

Replies

• reflections
    Options
    :smile: Welcome and good luck!
  • mysteryfoxes
    Options
    Awesome! Welcome to MFP. :)

It's a really awesome tool (if you utilize it daily), and the message boards are filled with helpful people and advice.

:) You can do it!
  • blueelephant1212
    blueelephant1212 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    good luck with all your efforts! i just started yesterday and i'm hoping this site keeps me motivated and held accountable. i like that the message boards seem very active and that peers are here to support us so far. feel free to add me as a friend and we can keep each other encouraged!
  • amyfly
    amyfly Posts: 137
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey - you've come to a great place for support and motivation! Feel free to add me as a friend for support:)
  • m_Wysor
    Options
    Hey there, this is a GREAT site, started bout a couple days ago. It's made a tremendous impact already!