Nutribullet vs Ninji Master Prep

Options
I've been using my handy $10 oyster blender for my morning smoothie for the last 2 months. It works but having to add each ingredient at a time and pulse it and then blend it and not able to add frozen fruit in fear of blowing it up is getting tiring so ready for my next purchase. I have narrowed it down to the the nutribullet and Ninji Master prep. So tell me what you have and what you like about it ... ready , set, GO.......

Replies

• segovm
    segovm Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    So I recently decided to upgrade from the Oyster to a Kitchenaid Blender from Costco. If you have a membership I strongly encourage you to take a look at the Kitchenaid... the thing is built like a tank. It's clearly designed to go after the $400 Vitamix crowd but in a nice $100 package.

Nice thing with Costco is you can take it back anytime if you don't like it so eventually you'll get one you love.

Anyway, clearly bigger than the other two options you are considering but I tend to add a bunch of ice and frozen fruit to my smoothies and this thing has FAR more power to blend through stuff than the smaller ones you are considering.

This is a link to the one I got at Costco, think it was $100 there.

http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-Diamond-Vortex-Blender--KSB1575ER/dp/B00CGSES9I/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1404049989&sr=1-1&keywords=kitchenaid+blender