Mmm MM M MMM MM MMMMMMMMMMMM

TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Did I say MMMM?????

I have a new favorite snack or light lunch. I love the Trader Joe's Cinnamon Crumpets and I bought the Peanut Butter & Co. Cinnamon Raisin PB and put a tablespoon on the toasted crumpet. Oh my!! Talk about scrumptious!! It is like 190 calories and 6 g of fat...but sooo satisfying!!

Replies

• TamTastic
    Did I say MMMM?????

I have a new favorite snack or light lunch. I love the Trader Joe's Cinnamon Crumpets and I bought the Peanut Butter & Co. Cinnamon Raisin PB and put a tablespoon on the toasted crumpet. Oh my!! Talk about scrumptious!! It is like 190 calories and 6 g of fat...but sooo satisfying!!
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Ok call me sally here but what is a crumpet? I tryed really hard to picture it for about a minute and I have nothing except a bagel, toast, or a crispy trumpet. Is it more like a english muffin?:huh:
  • TamTastic
    Ok call me sally here but what is a crumpet? I tryed really hard to picture it for about a minute and I have nothing except a bagel, toast, or a crispy trumpet. Is it more like a english muffin?:huh:

LOL! It sort of looks like a cross between an english muffin and a waffle...kind of. Hard to explain....maybe someone from the UK can better explain it. But, they are pretty tasty. I would say you can go ahead and toast an english muffin and put this PB on and it would be just as yummy!!
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Ok its late, and its offical, I'm 7 crayons short for coloring day. :embarassed: I googled it, it looks like an english muffin. My how my list is growing for new foods to try!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    That sounds almost TOO good..lol I may have to look for some crumpets. I've had the cinn raisin english muffins and they r pretty yummy..that peanut butter stuff sounds like trouble to me! lol I'll have to go buy some :laugh:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    mmmmmm
    thats sounds gorgeous!!!
    I LLLOOOVVVVVEEEEE crumpets!!!

I'd say they are more light and fluffy than english muffins! But you are right tamim, they are kind of hard to describe!!

:laugh:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Now, if we could just get the Devon cream to put on them..............
  • TamTastic
    mmmmmm
    thats sounds gorgeous!!!

I'd say they are more light and fluffy than english muffins! But you are right tamim, they are kind of hard to describe!!

I love how the English say "Gorgeous!!" for food!! I think Nigella Lawson says that a lot on her cooking show (I am a cooking show nerd)....You are great Amanda!! :)
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    mmmmmm
    thats sounds gorgeous!!!

I love how the English say "Gorgeous!!" for food!! I think Nigella Lawson says that a lot on her cooking show (I am a cooking show nerd)....You are great Amanda!! :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah never thought of that but it seem a little weird! :wink:

mmmmmmmm devon cream, stop it now or i will have to go shopping!! :wink:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Now I have been to Trader Joe's once and I left right away because there was nothing eye catching or appealing to me on the shelves, is it a hit or miss???thats why I always hit up the whole foods cause of the consistency...
  • TamTastic
    Now I have been to Trader Joe's once and I left right away because there was nothing eye catching or appealing to me on the shelves, is it a hit or miss???thats why I always hit up the whole foods cause of the consistency...

I am always finding some great things. You do really need to look at everything though. I usually go there at least once a week for some staples.
  • zaiikaa
    zaiikaa Posts: 112
    mmmmmm
    thats sounds gorgeous!!!

haha, i love how they say that too. my inlaws are from the middle east, and they say everything (absolutely everything) is beautiful. a person, an emotion, a piece of chicken, the cat, how a piece of bread tastes. it cracks me up.