Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How do you delete foods under add food?

qtcaro
qtcaro Posts: 48 Member
I'm trying to redo my food list since I've been away for a while. I dont eat most of the foods I have listed anymore and I would like to delete them from the ADD FOODs area. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!

Replies

• cantfail
    cantfail Posts: 169 Member
    Mark the foods you want to delete just like you would if you were adding them and then click "Delete Food From List" instead of "Add Food".
  • qtcaro
    The only place I see the list is when I hit the ADD foods button on my food diary. When I go to my foods there is just a search bar but not a list and no delete button. On the add food when I click on it there is no delete function either.

I cant find the LIST part.
  • qtcaro
    I found a delete option on the frequent foods list but it only shows 1 page. I have 4 pages I need to go through. I use the add food option so I'm not sure how to go about deleteing all this food I dont eat. I have duplicates, several brands of the same thing and it making it harder to add foods quickly to my daily diary.
  • sparacka
    sparacka Posts: 137 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/878449-can-anyone-tell-me-how-to-remove-foods-from-my

A lot of technical questions can be answered in the MFP forums...
  • qtcaro
    Thank, will take a look.