Simple and nutritios breakfast option

Options
I make this easy recipe on Sunday's and freeze half and eat half over the next couple of days for breakfast. I just pop it in the microwave in the morning. I found it is sooo good with a 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt on top!

Sprouted French Toast Breakfast Casserole

Shawn's Note: You don't have to have every ingredient listed. You can substitute with non-organic or similar items, e.g. dairy milk if that's what you have or like, use 5 whole eggs if you like, regular sugar or any other sweetener if that's what you like. I personally don't like stevia so I didn't add a sweetener at all.

Ingredients

8 sprouted bread slices like Ezekiel, Silver Hills or Dave's Killer Bread, cut into large cubes
4 eggs
1 cup egg whites
1 cup almond milk, unsweetened (Any kind of milk will do. I've used canned coconut milk and regular dairy milk before)
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp stevia
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
1 tbsp raw brown sugar (
Cooking spray (I use Misto)
Directions

Spray 8 x 11 baking dish with cooking spray. Place bread in it spreading evenly.
In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, almond milk, vanilla, stevia and cinnamon. Pour mixture evenly over the bread. Cover tight and refrigerate overnight or 2 nights.
In the morning or whenever ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle casserole with pecans and brown sugar. Bake uncovered for 45-50 minutes. Serve warm topped with maple syrup and/or Greek yoghurt if desired.
Storage Instructions: Refrigerate covered for up to 2 days.
Nutritional Info

Servings Per Recipe: 6

Amount Per Serving = 1 square:
Calories: 298.0
Total Fat: 13.0 g
Cholesterol: 124.0 mg
Sodium: 371.8 mg
Total Carbs: 33.6 g
Sugars: 7.9 g
Dietary Fiber: 7.8 g
Protein: 17.7 g
WW Points+: 8