My dads belt.

Options
I'm 5'2 female. When I was 180 pounds about 2-3 years ago I put on my 63 year old dads belt just to see for fun (hes about maybe 200-210 pounds id say) and his belt was too small for me. That hit me hard. Today I'm 138ish (give or take some water weight) and I put on my dads belt again just to see and it was too big! That really motivated me. Just wanted to say that.

Replies

• Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    that is totally awesome! Great work!
  • jrrhodes0913
    jrrhodes0913 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats Great Work
  • fancycupcake
    fancycupcake Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Nice!! Once I was talking to my dad (who is 55ish and about 5'10"), who proclaimed his doctor ordered him to go on a diet, since he is now "up to 180 lbs". I (23, 5'2") thought that was weird, and responded with "WHAT!? That's how much *I* weigh!!"

The look on his face and they way he said the next line made me so embarrassed..."I really don't think you should weigh as much as your father."

I agree, dad! I still get embarrassed just thinking about it. Not bad motivation though!
  • crystalbluewolf13
    crystalbluewolf13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Well done you ^_^ it's nice when stuff like that happens. I was going through some old clothes recently and tried some trousers on and they instantly fell down around my ankles as they were HUGE! I didn't even realise i was wearing clothes size 24 and my weight loss had made it so i could fit in a size 18! I was quite shocked and broke cause had no clothes that fit hahaha
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great NSV, LOVE when that happens! Hope you have more victories like this :)
  • MSLUC
    MSLUC Posts: 30
    Options
    HUH, my dads belt used to motivate me also, but not like that, Ha!