Spotted on Shelves...

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
South Beach Living Pizzas & Puddings... Weeeee! - Two new pizzas from South Beach Living have arrived. There's Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza (complete with a zesty buffalo sauce) and Spinach & Mushroom Pizza (with creamy Alfredo sauce). Both pizzas come complete with harvest wheat crusts and are an excellent source of protein and fiber. They each have 340 - 350 calories, 13g fat, and 8 - 9g fiber (POINTS® value 7*). BTW, don't worry if you can't find these yet -- they'll be in stores everywhere in June. And if you're in the market for pudding snacks with FIBER, check out South Beach Living Sugar Free Pudding Cups in Dark Chocolate Vanilla Marble and Milk Chocolate Truffle. Each container has 60 calories, 1 - 1.5g fat and 3g fiber (POINTS® value 1*) -- that's a lotta fiber for a little pudding cup, huh?!

New Wish-Bone Salad Dressings! - There are two new additions to the Salad Spritzers line-up -- Ranch and Honey Mustard Buzz. A 10-spray serving of either of those has 15 calories and 1g fat (POINTS® value 0*). Yum! And be on the lookout for a brand-new line of dressings from Wish-Bone called Bountifuls -- fat-free (or very low-fat!) vinaigrette dressings packed with chunks of real fruits or veggies. In Berry Delight, Hearty Italian, Tuscan Romano Basil, and Simply Santa Fe, these each have 15 - 35 calories, 0 - 0.5g fat and a POINTS® value of 0 - 1* per 2-tbsp. serving. WOWOWOW!

Slim a Bear 100 Calorie Bars in English Toffee and French Vanilla - More 100-calorie frozen finds from our friends over at Slim a Bear. Each low-fat ice cream bar is coated in milk chocolate and has 6g fat and 2g fiber (POINTS® value 2*). We hear these tasty bars ROCK!

Dreyer’s/Edy's Snack Size Fruit Bars in Orange & Cream, Raspberry & Cream, and Lime & Cream - Fruit 'n cream bars get us all giddy... There's something about the mix of tart fruit flavors and sweet vanilla ice cream that makes us CRAZY. So we can't wait to gobble up these babies. Each bar has just 45 calories and 0.5g fat (POINTS® value 1*).

Popsicle Ice Cream Shots in Cookie Dough and Cookies 'N Cream - Oooooh, you do NOT wanna miss these frozen cuties. They're tiny beads of vanilla light ice cream mixed with awesomeness like cookie dough and chocolate chips or chocolate cookie pieces. Yay!!!! A half-cup serving of the Cookie Dough has 130 calories, 3g fat, and 0g fiber (POINTS® value 3*), and half a cup of the Cookies 'N Cream has 110 calories, 4.5g fat, and 1g fiber (POINTS® value 2*).

Fudgsicle Triple Chocolate - If you dig fudge bars, get a load of THIS... The multipack features THREE kinds of low-fat bars -- Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and, the one we're DYING to try most, White Chocolate. Each bar has 60 calories and 1.5g fat (POINTS® value 1*).

Weight Watchers Giant Latté Ice Cream Bar - Last but certainly not least, our buddies over at Weight Watchers have released a Giant Latté Ice Cream Bar that is HUGE and delicious. It has 90 calories, 1g fat, and 4g fiber (POINTS® value 1). If you like coffee-flavored ice cream, BOLT to your local market to pick up a pack of these bars!

And in somewhat disappointing ice cream news, we have heard from about 100 of you regarding the fact that both Dreyer's/Edy's and Breyers ice cream cartons have SHRUNK. Same price, less ice cream. SAD TIMES! Look at the bright side -- less ice cream = fewer calories!

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Options
    South Beach Living Pizzas & Puddings... Weeeee! - Two new pizzas from South Beach Living have arrived. There's Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza (complete with a zesty buffalo sauce) and Spinach & Mushroom Pizza (with creamy Alfredo sauce). Both pizzas come complete with harvest wheat crusts and are an excellent source of protein and fiber. They each have 340 - 350 calories, 13g fat, and 8 - 9g fiber (POINTS® value 7*). BTW, don't worry if you can't find these yet -- they'll be in stores everywhere in June. And if you're in the market for pudding snacks with FIBER, check out South Beach Living Sugar Free Pudding Cups in Dark Chocolate Vanilla Marble and Milk Chocolate Truffle. Each container has 60 calories, 1 - 1.5g fat and 3g fiber (POINTS® value 1*) -- that's a lotta fiber for a little pudding cup, huh?!

New Wish-Bone Salad Dressings! - There are two new additions to the Salad Spritzers line-up -- Ranch and Honey Mustard Buzz. A 10-spray serving of either of those has 15 calories and 1g fat (POINTS® value 0*). Yum! And be on the lookout for a brand-new line of dressings from Wish-Bone called Bountifuls -- fat-free (or very low-fat!) vinaigrette dressings packed with chunks of real fruits or veggies. In Berry Delight, Hearty Italian, Tuscan Romano Basil, and Simply Santa Fe, these each have 15 - 35 calories, 0 - 0.5g fat and a POINTS® value of 0 - 1* per 2-tbsp. serving. WOWOWOW!

Slim a Bear 100 Calorie Bars in English Toffee and French Vanilla - More 100-calorie frozen finds from our friends over at Slim a Bear. Each low-fat ice cream bar is coated in milk chocolate and has 6g fat and 2g fiber (POINTS® value 2*). We hear these tasty bars ROCK!

Dreyer’s/Edy's Snack Size Fruit Bars in Orange & Cream, Raspberry & Cream, and Lime & Cream - Fruit 'n cream bars get us all giddy... There's something about the mix of tart fruit flavors and sweet vanilla ice cream that makes us CRAZY. So we can't wait to gobble up these babies. Each bar has just 45 calories and 0.5g fat (POINTS® value 1*).

Popsicle Ice Cream Shots in Cookie Dough and Cookies 'N Cream - Oooooh, you do NOT wanna miss these frozen cuties. They're tiny beads of vanilla light ice cream mixed with awesomeness like cookie dough and chocolate chips or chocolate cookie pieces. Yay!!!! A half-cup serving of the Cookie Dough has 130 calories, 3g fat, and 0g fiber (POINTS® value 3*), and half a cup of the Cookies 'N Cream has 110 calories, 4.5g fat, and 1g fiber (POINTS® value 2*).

Fudgsicle Triple Chocolate - If you dig fudge bars, get a load of THIS... The multipack features THREE kinds of low-fat bars -- Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and, the one we're DYING to try most, White Chocolate. Each bar has 60 calories and 1.5g fat (POINTS® value 1*).

Weight Watchers Giant Latté Ice Cream Bar - Last but certainly not least, our buddies over at Weight Watchers have released a Giant Latté Ice Cream Bar that is HUGE and delicious. It has 90 calories, 1g fat, and 4g fiber (POINTS® value 1). If you like coffee-flavored ice cream, BOLT to your local market to pick up a pack of these bars!

And in somewhat disappointing ice cream news, we have heard from about 100 of you regarding the fact that both Dreyer's/Edy's and Breyers ice cream cartons have SHRUNK. Same price, less ice cream. SAD TIMES! Look at the bright side -- less ice cream = fewer calories!
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Man I feel like I just got done grocery shopping after knowing all these different calorie counts, brands, makes. If only I could make my grocery store trips this quick.........:laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    I know huh!
    I'm always adding things to my grocery list and always forget what they're for :ohwell:

~Joanna:flowerforyou: