Question about potato chips...

Options
Hi, I recently started having a bag of chips with my lunch and noticed that after I eat the chips, I good amount of grease and oils still remain in the bag. I assume that the calories on the back of the small bag (160 cals) includes the grease and oils left in the bag, right?

Replies

• Jess__I__Can
    Jess__I__Can Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I assume so as well. But I don't think thats cause to lick the inside of the bag. :tongue: (joke)
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    You could just lick the bag.
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi, I recently started having a bag of chips with my lunch and noticed that after I eat the chips, I good amount of grease and oils still remain in the bag. I assume that the calories on the back of the small bag (160 cals) includes the grease and oils left in the bag, right?

:huh: :huh:
    Can't tell if you're being serious or not but this was too funny. :laugh: :laugh:

Don't make it difficult by guesstimating. Just log the calories
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I assume so as well. But I don't think thats cause to lick the inside of the bag. :tongue: (joke)

:laugh:
  • AdventureFreak
    AdventureFreak Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Calorie counts for foods are often off from the manufacturers to begin with. That margin of error is likely greater than the oil left in the bag or not anyways.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Those small bags of chips are the very best diet snack! They are automatically portion-controlled and if you are a fat-craver like I am, a thousand times more satisfying than a plate full of weeds!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Only one chip bag I'd lick
    OT499677S.jpg
  • kennethshoe
    Options
    I actually am serious because I'm maintaining weight and don't want to reduce calories :P
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I actually am serious because I'm maintaining weight and don't want to reduce calories :P

Don't eat chips if they're that complicated for you lol