Victorious Victoria Fitness Challenge May 12

Options
Good Monday morning all!

I decided to add my stationary bike to my daily routine again so I rode for 20 minutes at 22 MPH and then did HH Abs TBB. The weather is cooler today so I will head out to walk shortly.

Everyone have a great day!:heart:

Replies

• JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Good Monday morning all!

I decided to add my stationary bike to my daily routine again so I rode for 20 minutes at 22 MPH and then did HH Abs TBB. The weather is cooler today so I will head out to walk shortly.

Everyone have a great day!:heart:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Today I have an appointment with Bob and Jillian, BL Power Sculpt.

I am super sore from dance class yesterday. I think I may quit doing freeweights and just practice my veil work. Flinging around a few ounces of silk is surprisingly exerting.

:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    That explains the calorie burn V.

So, I finally lost a pound! So good to be back on track.

Yesterday I did 25 minutes on the elliptical, 1 hour walk with husband, and a 40 minute walk with some small nieces (a very slow mile). Today is yoga and a new sculpt video. Will update tomorrow on the video.

I recorded World's Greatest Mom, but I may never find out who won. I looked at the tape yesterday and the golf game ran long - haven't started watching it yet though. I'm usually just happy I can operate a VCR (now that they are obsolete, this is a valuable skill, right?).

Only a week left!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning!

Mary...I can tell you who won if you want...it was definitely NOT the woman that I was hoping for but oh well!

So Saturday was a GREAT day for me -- I was only at the gym for 75 minutes but burned 930 calories!!!!!

My program was to alternate 10 minutes on each cardio machine (really pushing myself) with 100 reps of an exercise. So I did:

5 minute stretch
    10 mins treadmill, fast running
    100 bicep curls
    10 mins elliptical, keeping HR up
    100 tricep dips
    10 mins different elliptical
    100 lunges
    10 mins stair climber (dying now)
    100 light weight front arm raises
    10 mins bike
    200 various forms of crunches

I cannot believe how many calories it burned in such a short period of time. Really makes me think that I've been kind of lackadaisical about my time on the cardio machines. And we had our last day of shooting on Saturday, so it was one of those days where you end up blissfully bone-tired.

I took yesterday (Sunday) off, but I will be in the gym today doing a power sculpt class then 45 minutes on the elliptical.

Cranking it up for our last week!

Come on ladies!!!!
  • wanderinglight
    Options

Flinging around a few ounces of silk is surprisingly exerting.

:flowerforyou:

This made me giggle!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    100 tricep dips?:noway: and I thought my triceps were strong...
  • wanderinglight
    Options
    I got through the first 50 by sheer force of will then had to take a break...then it was another 20 (STOP), another 10 (STOP OW OW OW), then 7 more (OMG dying now)...you get the idea.

So, it wasn't exactly graceful!
  • wanderinglight
    Options
    That explains the calorie burn V.

So, I finally lost a pound! So good to be back on track.

Only a week left!

P.S. CONGRATS on losing!!!!