Any Bon Jovi fans in here????

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
My husband is taking me to see Bon Jovi in Philly on March 2nd! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK! I am super huge JBJ fan and I can't wait! I'm also going on Jon's bday!!!! I just ordered my tix and we got club box seats. I love my hubby!!! (Even though he hates JBJ he knows how much I love going!) :love: :love: :love:

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    koda.gif

Joking.

Edit...hopefully that worked. I am at work and photobucket is blocked.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    JOVI - I'm one!!
  • eyeballer
    Options
    Oh yeah, Baby!!!! I am a HUGE fan! Last year when he was in KC I was giving birth! So I couldn't go...:(
    I sure hope he comes back next year.
  • batty5
    batty5 Posts: 193
    Options
    You are so lucky would love to see Bon Jovi..enjoy.
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    To binaryjester- is that a tumble weed? Very funny:laugh:

Lisa- Yes I like Mr.Jovi too!!! Did you see him on the Today Show? He was doing their Friday concert, so good! Love his songs and he is so easy on the eyes too:love: and a nice guy to boot!! The whole package! Have a fantastic time at the concert, YOU are a lucky girl:drinker:

Julie
  • Hotpinkmama
    Options
    I <3 Bon Jovi!! I've seen them 3 times. At one concert Jon touched my hand:-) What a great husband you have....(March 2nd is my 20th wedding anniversary !!!) Have a great time.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Love Bon Jovi and have been to a few concerts. I have a friend, not on MFP, who is obsessed and goes to EVERY concert when he is within 100 miles and has her car CD deck loaded with all Bon Jovi! Their concerts are amazing - you will have a blast! Get ready to PARTY!
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Thanks! I've probably seen him about 25 times since I was 16 years old! I try and go every year. And yes, I did see him on the today show this morning!:love::love:
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    koda.gif

Joking.

Edit...hopefully that worked. I am at work and photobucket is blocked.

OMG that is hilarious!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I loooooooooooooooove Bon Jovi!! When I was little I use to have a poster of JBJ sitting on a Harley next to my bed.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Growing up near his hometown I always like him, but my wife is a HUGE Bon Jovi fan...we have been to at least one show of each tour that has come through NJ the past 10 years. We just got our tickets for Madison Square Garden in February.

Today was actually the first time she did not go to see him when he played the Today show. I feel sorry for her boss today!

My buddies bust my chops for going to the concerts but I always tell them "If you cannot have a good time surrounded by thousands of screaming women, your suspect" Plus there never is a line for the men's room
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Bump!

Me, me, me! I'm a crazy Bon Jovi fan. I don't know how well you can see it, but in my picture over to the left there, I have a tattoo on my inner wrist of the smirking face from the cover of their "Have A Nice Day" album. :drinker:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKrtKgjDZ-wApL2QG_TNcWRfFng_bpexpmwodzlt7RUNirOtm9