Options
Hi everyone, this is my first day on this site (an awesome site btw!!) and my second day of changing my lifestyle. I am a single mother and it is time to lose the baby weight....except she is now 4, so I guess that no longer applies. I have never joined anything like this, but I thought that giving and receiving support and motivation would help. I am 5'1 and I am at 234.4 lbs...my goal is 160 lbs. I tried Zumba last night for the first time at my local Y...I had heard a lot about it and it was a blast. I will be adding in interval training as well. I wish everyone the best on their journey!!!

Replies

• tena_01
    Options
    Good luck to you!!! You can do this :)
  • lisamt83
    lisamt83 Posts: 119
    Options
    Good luck and welcome!!
  • MonkeyMoo08
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You and I have similar starting goals weights, and I am here to shed some baby weight (plus more) as well. My gym offers Zumba classes, and I plan to try it out next week. Good luck with your journey!
  • lilyb90
    Options
    This is my first week on this site as well.. I need to get rid of all my baby fat as well. My child just turned three.... So I know how you are feeling. Loosing weight is never easy, but this site really helps me keep up with what i am eating. It is great. I can even type in what coffee I had a starbucks and it will tell you how many calories it was (not a pretty site, but very cool). Good luck to you and stay strong!
  • galatian5
    Options
    Welcome and goodluck. I am going to try my first zumba class next week and am scared about it lol. I am new at this also and am also helping support from others help me along :)