Hello all

I think this is a great program and in my inaugural week (this is the end of day number 7) I'm down 5-6 pounds. I've only really been watching my caloric intake and enjoying watching the scale dip down. Once the initial loss slows down I'll really start monitoring the intricacies of the program.

I started at 248 and would like to get down to 225. I've got a pretty good base, I think. I work construction in the South so I do a fair amount of moving around on a daily basis. I also own a horse ranch so on my off days there's always work to be done mending fences and such so I'm far from sedentary.

I love that the app has given me such a large base of calories to work with early on (I think it started me at 2400~). Doing some reading I know those are going to go down as time wears on, so I've been doing a good job keeping it under 1700 daily. That way I think I'll avoid the "sticker shock" at seeing the numbers dwindle.

Anyway, I'd like to get to know you all and pick your brains. I love cooking and would enjoy networking and sharing recipes.

Thank you all in advance.