i broke 200 this morning.

2»

Replies

• mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Yay for you! That must feel awesome! Can't wait to be there myself! Congrats!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 526 Member
    Yippie!! I am hoping to be there soon!!!!!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Charmagne
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Congrats on getting to ONEderland! I'm hoping to join you before too long! :bigsmile:
  • tesshaney
    tesshaney Posts: 110 Member
    That is fantastic! i cant wait to break 200!
  • thanks, everybody! i love all the support from the mfp community. so encouraging! :blushing:
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    oh im so HAPPY FOR YOU!!
    I cant wait to be able to say the same! Im determined to be less than 200 by new years 2011, i dont care if the scale says 199! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Enjoy it you worked hard!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    woooo hoooo!!!!! I can't wait!! :) I'll probably have to call in sick that day! hahhhaha
  • Congrats. I just heard about this site yesterday. I started today , so far i love it. I have been reading everybodies stories. I am really excited to see my results. I am also 200 lbs. I am embarrassed to tell anybody that. Good luck to everybody.
  • welcome, lorieck! don't be embarrassed about your weight. all the shame and secrets have definitely kept me packing on weight! there's no shame in my game, baby <3
  • Yeeeeah, congrats
  • Great job! I can't wait to join you seeing that number. I have a long way to go, but I'll get there.
  • Congrats. I just heard about this site yesterday. I started today , so far i love it. I have been reading everybodies stories. I am really excited to see my results. I am also 200 lbs. I am embarrassed to tell anybody that. Good luck to everybody.

Don't be embarrassed about your weight. I found this website when I was 301.6lbs. Everyone is very supportive. I have no doubt that everyone will reach their goals.
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Way to go!!! I know how you feel. Wait until you hit 190.... imagine the happiness there. Every time i see the numbers go down it's such a great feeling!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!