My new magazine

NikkiDerrig386
NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I recently purchased a new fitness magazine called Fitness RX. It is outstanding!! I suggest picking it up. The workouts are great and it is very informative!! It a lot different than a basic Womans health magazine.

Replies

• Just checked ot their website. Looks amazing. Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • I will check it out. Thanks for the info.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    if you want a really good mag, try OnFitness, it's a trade publication written for Personal Trainers, it's far better than generic fitness magazines.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Obviously I have never read Fitness RX for Women, but I really like the men's magazine. Their information is backed up with the clinical studies. They look at a variety of programs for both food and exercise.
    My only complaint is sometimes they are a touch repetitive, but I never miss an issue and you can only only cover something so much (so how those Bride magazines continue to come out month after month is beyond me).
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Oxygen is great to I love it I am addicted.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    if you want a really good mag, try OnFitness, it's a trade publication written for Personal Trainers, it's far better than generic fitness magazines.
    ONFitness look interesting, but a touch pricey for me. I know...whine, whine, whine.
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    bump
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    I'm telling you guys, Just one issue of OnFitness and you'll resign all other fitness magazines. Unless you like tips on dating and ads for watches and liquor.:tongue:

Granted it's only once every other month, but there's so much good info in it that it can take a while to read through it.
This discussion has been closed.