Big fan of Daughtry

Options
banks1850
banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
if anyone else like's Chris Daugtry, he covers U2 Sunday Bloody Sunday, it's pretty kick *kitten*, since I ONLY like old U2 (their new crap is way to techno for me).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOCWXOfd-YQ

Replies

• banks1850
    Options
    if anyone else like's Chris Daugtry, he covers U2 Sunday Bloody Sunday, it's pretty kick *kitten*, since I ONLY like old U2 (their new crap is way to techno for me).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOCWXOfd-YQ
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    OOOOOOOoooooooooo! I love Daughtry!!! I can't wait til he comes out with a new CD (or has he?) His first one was Kick *kitten*!!!! :smokin:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    good cover.. thnks, banks!
  • banks1850
    Options
    nope, he's still releasing songs off his 2006 album. I haven't heard about a new album yet, he just finished a tour with Bon Jovi (I know, GOD, really? Bon Jovi?) so I doubt he will start till after the summer is over.

He did sing a song on the new Sevendust album thought.
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    I just really love his music! I can absolutely listen to every song on his first album without skipping... I can't do that with many artists. Not to mention (TMI) he's quite a hottie! Woohoo! :bigsmile:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I just really love his music! I can absolutely listen to every song on his first album without skipping... I can't do that with many artists. Not to mention (TMI) he's quite a hottie! Woohoo! :bigsmile:

Agreed!! :tongue:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Love Daughtry, I saw him in concert with Bon Jovi and few months back. AWESOME!!!! Felt like I was back in high school.:laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Good Ol' Jon Bon Jovi!!! Gotta love em'! One of my girlfriends went and also said it was a great concert! I'm jealous! :grumble:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Yeah, he did a song with Sevendust on their new album, and it rocks pretty hard. I generally hate *anything* :mad: :mad: :mad: having to do with American Idol, but Chris Daughtry is the lone exception. (He did a song with Sevendust for pete's sake!!! Woo!)
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    I am also not a fan of most American Idol "artists" and/or their music... although if I am at home the nights the show is on I find myself oddly drawn to watch!!! Geezzz! However, I loved Daughtry from the start! I also think that David Cook has some promise! I hope he wins this year! We need a rocker to win for once!!!

I am a big rock'n'roll music fan... :glasses:
  • mhenry557
    mhenry557 Posts: 8
    Options
    Cover is kick butt! Thanks for the post! HUGE Daughtry fan myself! :happy:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I am also not a fan of most American Idol "artists" and/or their music... although if I am at home the nights the show is on I find myself oddly drawn to watch!!! Geezzz! However, I loved Daughtry from the start! I also think that David Cook has some promise! I hope he wins this year! We need a rocker to win for once!!!

Fit, you just keep getting cooler and cooler. :wink:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    nope, he's still releasing songs off his 2006 album. I haven't heard about a new album yet, he just finished a tour with Bon Jovi (I know, GOD, really? Bon Jovi?) so I doubt he will start till after the summer is over.

I really hope you weren't dissing Bon Jovi. They are still awesome after all these years and their concerts still rock. Daughtry was excellent at the concert but I missed the first couple congs due to traffic. Chris then came out and sang Blaze of Glory with the boys. It was awesome!!!!!!
  • cheri822
    cheri822 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Daughtry has an amazing voice. I really like his song Feels Like Tonight.

I'm also a HUGE fan of Nickelback & Hinder they have some amazing voices.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Daughtry's da bomb!!!! :drinker:

I love/love/love this version of "I Walk the Line" he did on AI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJXwm150umQ&feature=related

I was hoping it would have been on his last album. Maybe the next one...:bigsmile:
  • KrisKabob
    Options

Fit, you just keep getting cooler and cooler. :wink:

:blushing: Thanks Sgt!
  • banks1850
    Options

I really hope you weren't dissing Bon Jovi. They are still awesome after all these years and their concerts still rock. Daughtry was excellent at the concert but I missed the first couple congs due to traffic. Chris then came out and sang Blaze of Glory with the boys. It was awesome!!!!!!

Ack, Bon Jovi just doesn't do anything for me. Sorry, I didn't mean to Dis anyone.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Daughtry. I saw him in Toronto with Bon Jovi. He's amazing!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Daughtry Rocks!!!
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I had 8th row center seats when Daughtry opened for Bon Jovi here in the Detroit area. He put out a great performance!