College Student, Lost Weight, Regained, and Trying Again

Hello! I've been on here for a while, however I was never involved in the community. So I made a new account and decided to start over again.
I worked so hard by myself to lose 40 pounds....I started from 226 and dropped to 185. I hit a plateau, got angry because I couldn't break it and basically gave up. Then I hit hard times and suddenly I'm back up to 213. I'm left incredibly depressed now and so ashamed of myself. My ultimate goal weight is 130, so now I'm here to do it all over again!
I'm looking for friends, really anyone to help me on my journey! :)

Replies

• Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Hi Nice to meet you :) At least you took the first step of coming back :) I am sure you will do wonderful :) Just remember to start tracking and measuring all your food :)
  • emsx66
    emsx66 Posts: 10
    I've been on here before too.. I deleted my account last year when I was too stressed over my wedding and trying to lose weight just added to it.

I'm back and really want to do it!!

Feel free to add me xx
  • Wolves06
    Wolves06 Posts: 11 Member
    Hey, I've also just started over again and have about the same weight and weightgoals as you.
    Feel free to add me and maybe we can support each other =)
  • Bobo512
    Bobo512 Posts: 18 Member
    Good for you for coming back! I am back to MFP for the past three weeks, and this time I am dedicated to sticking with it and finally losing this weight. I am at university finishing a graduate program.

Please add me!