Veggie Lovers Unite!

Options
ArtGeek22
ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
Hello everyone! I am not new to MFP but I am a HCLF vegan and really want to gather more bunnies with similar mindsets. So if you are a vegan/vegetarian or even mostly plant-based, pretty please send me a request (and also where you found me, haha)! Thanks bunches everyone :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ArtGeek22
    Options
    Bump??? No one :frown:
  • Papa_Grande
    Papa_Grande Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi! :drinker: (Herbal tea?)
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...and if you aren't a part, check out this group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/62-happy-herbivores
  • daniellee725
    daniellee725 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I was vegan for a couple years but transitioned to vegetarianism while I'm carb cycling. I hope to transition back to vegan after I hit my goal weight. Feel free to add me, if you're cool with a vegetarian. :)
  • ArtGeek22
    Options
    Sent, sent, and sent! :happy:
  • cadaver0usb0nes
    cadaver0usb0nes Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am a pescetarian but eat mostly vegan/vegetarian meals :)
  • michaeljacksonfan333
    michaeljacksonfan333 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    add me, I am a pesca vegetarian
  • baldmitch
    baldmitch Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Health vegan. Keeping my leather shoes. But I haven't felt this good in a long time.
  • farberry
    farberry Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Long time vegetarian, was a vegan but couldn't manage it while still a student. I'll definitely go back to it in the future though!

I honestly don't know what was wrong with child me who didn't like vegetables and would pick chocolate over fruit every time.... FRUIT AND VEG ARE SO DELICIOUS!!

Feel free to add :)