introduce yourself

Options
Hi All! I am new, and fed up with th e extra fat, i have about 60 pounds to melt, and i am not gining up this time!! i keep keeping the jeans of ol' time,, just in case i ever get to them again,,, well its been 7 years, and i aint going for 8!!! when year number 8 begin, wich is march for me,,,,,,, i will be throwing mt fat jeans,,

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people and helpful posts over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • tiffanyb73
    Options
    Hello & welcome! I am new too. You have a very good attitude! keep it up
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Welcome!! We are here if you need us!
  • jennk221
    jennk221 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great site with a great bunch of people to lean on for support!! Friend me and we can go through the journey together.
    Work hard and good luck!!!:smile:
  • rori_74
    rori_74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    hi , and welcome , you took the right step to be the person that you want to be, it's great here and you'll find all the support that you need . feel free to add me as a friend if you like, i'm new here myself .
    good luck :flowerforyou:
  • claire0928
    claire0928 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've got a couple pair I'm hoping to wear again too. Welcome! :smile:
  • maryanna50
    Options
    Hey, I'm MaryAnna. I'm really working to lose the weight I need to lose. I'm an aspiring actress, and I have a super hard time losing weight if i don't have support, I hope to find that on here. :)
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Hi and Welcome,

You've come to the right place and you've got the right mindset, never give up! Good luck and let us know how you make out.
  • jay4kris
    Options
    I just joined 5 mins ago!! have a long way to go..