capnrus789
capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
edited to say...

I'm just a whiny complainer.

Replies

• DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I was going to respond to this.....but.....

no. Just.....NO.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    What's your rate of return? Do you get interest on this deposit?
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    It's exercise that you can log?? That's all I got.
  • fullersun35
    fullersun35 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You definitely win. There is no way my husband would do that.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    yeah I don't have that kind of dynamic going on, so I can't readily help you there, but by your rationale....she owes you big \m/
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    dont u have a job? Just say sorry, gotta work. you only help MIL move if you're in trouble.
  • AutumnElf80
    AutumnElf80 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow, yeah that's worth extra credit for sure. I'm sure that your wife really appreciates this.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Yup, you are owed a huge one in return. Spend the driving time thinking about what you're going to reap from it and the day may go by a little better. :)
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Wow, yeah that's worth extra credit for sure. I'm sure that your wife really appreciates this.

+1
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Really people? she IS family... where I come from you do for family, no questions asked.. tit-for-tat in a marriage? keeping score? "letting each other"... WOW... what a strange world you live in

and that's all I got
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Really people? she IS family... where I come from you do for family, no questions asked.. tit-for-tat in a marriage? keeping score? "letting each other"... WOW... what a strange world you live in

and that's all I got

+1
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    From my own perspective, I advise you to never "keep score." Dissolve your marriage bank and do what needs doing when it needs to be done. Expect nothing in return.

Repeat after me: "Yes dear. Yes dear, Yes dear."

you're welcome.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    From my own perspective, I advise you to never "keep score." Dissolve your marriage bank and do what needs doing when it needs to be done. Expect nothing in return.

you're welcome.

Smart man. :wink:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    schmuck
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options

you're welcome.

Smart man. :wink:

Actually, not so much smart as a pragmatic surviver. I live with 5 women and have learned my place. My attitude is not some Dali Lama-esque inner consciousness altruistic awareness but more a survival instinct learned in a house where I am outnumbered.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Actually, not so much smart as a pragmatic surviver. I live with 5 women and have learned my place. My attitude is not some Dali Lama-esque inner consciousness altruistic awareness but more a survival instinct learned in a house where I am outnumbered.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    edited to say...

I'm just a whiny complainer.

I read this before the edit and just moved on because you sounded - well - whipped.

Now after the edit...I totally concur with your summary of being a whiny complainer. Spot on! Great job. :wink:

whine_adp.png