✿´¯`*• Crack & Boom *•.¸¸✿

Options
KazzBeDoinIt
KazzBeDoinIt Posts: 58 Member
:tongue: I started this journey of healthy eating on May 13th of 2014.
I was hoping to lose 10 pounds per month at very best. By the end of May I had lost 14 already so I was quite happy.
I "FIGURED" at this point I could do anything. Mind set! June came upon me fast.

Between the 1st and today, being the last day of the month: June. I had lost another 19 pounds. Not 10 for the month but 19. 9 more than what I was trying for. What I hoped for. What I pushed for. (I assumed that I could lose no more than 10 a month at 20 for the 2 months)

I have already lost 33 in all. I am so excited to see what July "takes" from me :)

Happy & Safe 4th everyone. I will be celebrating LIFE & FREEDOM with each crack & boom!

Replies

• Kiki829
    Kiki829 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Have you been exercising at all? I was losing at a good rate like that, but once I resumed running and started weight lifting, it is coming off at a much slower pace. Good job so far?
  • karinav89
    karinav89 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!!...can u share what have u been doing?..as far as exercise or food??
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Bump

So you can get more kudos for your wonderful success so far!
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That's great! Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!