Body For Life - 12 Week Challenge

Options
Hi all

I'm starting the Body For Life 12 week challenge today and I'm really excited as hundreds of people have done it and look fantastic!!!! I just thought I'd share with you all so you could see if you were interested, it is a free challenge (at my gym anyway!) and is sponsored by EAS (protein shake company) but you don't need to take the shake to do the challenge.

The UK info site is www.bfl-uk.com

Take a look!

Mikhaila

Replies

• xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    Hi all

I'm starting the Body For Life 12 week challenge today and I'm really excited as hundreds of people have done it and look fantastic!!!! I just thought I'd share with you all so you could see if you were interested, it is a free challenge (at my gym anyway!) and is sponsored by EAS (protein shake company) but you don't need to take the shake to do the challenge.

The UK info site is www.bfl-uk.com

Take a look!

Mikhaila
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hey Xmim

I just started my 3rd week of the 12 week body for life program. I figure i will get 11 of the 12 done before i come home 2nd week of July.

I also am not taking EAS supplements but i have just started a cycle of some others. Im going to keep my cals at about a 400 or 500 per day deficit but eating lots of protien in the hope of building up a few lbs of new muscle while continuing to lower my body fat.

I have already dropped a few lbs and 3% body fat in 2 weeks.

Tim