Hungover HELLLLLP

NikkiDerrig386
NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
My BF and I celebrated our anniversary a lil too hard last night. I wanted to workout after work. I am still feeling it and I am not sure if I will be able to. How do you handle hangovers and working out?

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    I just read that running is good hang over RX, so drink lots of water and give it a try, let me know how you feel afterwards!
  • ntp0826
    ntp0826 Posts: 95 Member
    Drink water with lemon. It helps!
  • just make sure you're hydrated, I used to love drinking Pepsi or Coke - the caffeine help, the liquid helps and the cola helps.
  • Lost of water, push those toxins out of your system, take some tylenol, eat some food and go to they gym! No mercy!!! ;-)

Course in my 20's it was more take another shot, hair of the dog an all **sigh**
  • tesshaney
    tesshaney Posts: 110 Member
    sweat it out. A good workout always gets me over the hangover slump. cardio cardio cardio
  • tulaniq
    tulaniq Posts: 46 Member
    hangovers are primarily caused by dehydration...so the most important thing for you is to drink as much water as you possibly can.
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    damn you guys... No one said get some rest! lol
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    I personally can't workout the day I have a hangover. Usually a hangover for me means an upset stomach and a headache, so working out will just make me throw up. I just take it easy, I don't eat a lot, drink water or diet soda, and take ibuprofen. Then I'm back at it the next day.
  • desirea2006
    desirea2006 Posts: 58 Member
    They say that a good run is the BEST cure for a hangover... You may vomit once or twice but rest assured its the alcohol not that your pushing too hard... LOL Good luck with this.
  • Rjperron
    Rjperron Posts: 150
    My sympathies!! While they're right, you should work out, eating lots of veggies full of water always gets me through.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Go for a long walk. It's still exercise and it's not too hard on your poor dehydrated body lol
  • damn you guys... No one said get some rest! lol

ha ha ha ha ha
  • Rest up sweetie!
  • The WORST thing about hangovers is all the bad food you wat to eat when you're hungover!
    All the carby, salty, fatty, cheesy delicious but terrible food you want to eat!
This discussion has been closed.