Looking for a few active friends with open diaries

Options
My number of active friends has been dwindling lately, so I'd like to fix that. I'm looking for a few new friends who log every day, preferably with an open diary, will comment on things, share their victories, and are in for the long haul. I won't keep people who are eating too little or are going to try to pressure me into joining their way of eating - e.g. vegan, paleo, etc. If you want to do that and it works for you then I will support you, but it holds no interest for me. If we share some interests (see my profile), that's even better :)

Replies

• shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty active and never preach any eating ideologies :)

Send a friend request to see my diary.
  • sweetalker
    sweetalker Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Dunno if you would consider me eating too little, but I'm always open to new friends.
  • LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    looks like we have similar goals. sending a request!
  • georgiagreeneyes
    georgiagreeneyes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My number of active friends has been dwindling lately, so I'd like to fix that. I'm looking for a few new friends who log every day, preferably with an open diary, will comment on things, share their victories, and are in for the long haul. I won't keep people who are eating too little or are going to try to pressure me into joining their way of eating - e.g. vegan, paleo, etc. If you want to do that and it works for you then I will support you, but it holds no interest for me. If we share some interests (see my profile), that's even better :)

Feel free to add me, I track quite regularly and once I am cleared for activity (I had two surgeries at the start of this month) I will begin logging my exercise as well. I also use a BodyBugg activity tracker to obtain a snapshot of my total daily energy expenditure!
  • Imadorkable
    Imadorkable Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on here everyday.
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hello! :) Feel free to add me my diary is open and hopefully we can motivate each other :)
  • DeadsAndDoritos
    DeadsAndDoritos Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am looking to add some new friends. Have been logging for 10 days and hoping to keep that up until I reach my goal. Could really use someone keeping an eye on my diary. It is open for friends.

Also, I love maths. :smile:
  • TwirleySlims
    TwirleySlims Posts: 112
    Options
    Feel free to add me, log 99% of the time :D
  • joanna_82
    joanna_82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and feel free to add me.
    I eat real food and try to be active.
    I don't believe in diets- just trying to get fit and healthy through eating well and looking after myself, but enjoying the occasional treat.
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and feel free to add me.
    I eat real food and try to be active.
    I don't believe in diets- just trying to get fit and healthy through eating well and looking after myself, but enjoying the occasional treat.

That is the way it should be done imho! Good for you! :)
  • greentray
    greentray Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, log in on good and bad days, diary open.:happy:
  • alska
    alska Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    mine is open. feel free to add me! anyone feel free to! :)
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Request sent! My diary is open and I'm on a 128 day streak, anyone can add me!
  • awakencordy
    awakencordy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm open to new friends too!
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am open to new friends, i used to be very consistent but it tailed off. I am making every attempt to be in it this time for the long haul.
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been logging for about 550 days now, so rest assured I am on here every day! I also work out every day so I guess I could be considered active.
  • eaglelakebill
    eaglelakebill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
    Anyone in this thread feel free to add me.
    I am a father of 4 and happily married.
    I log daily and my diary is public.
    I've lost 6 pounds in 18 days using MFP.
    I hike and canoe and I've recently caught the
    biking bug.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the invites, folks! My friends list is large enough for now - I probably won't accept many more, unless we have some common interests or very similar goals or something like that.
  • nhenryoliver
    nhenryoliver Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I was just about to post a thread like this. Please feel free to add me. I log daily, honestly, and fairly active.
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Open diary, real food no diet. Eat 15-2200 daily(balance my deficient weekly)
    Plan on tracking 2 years minimum.