Was 'accused' of having a figure!

Options
StaciMarie1974
StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
Back Story required for this NSV to make sense: I work part time at Dominos about 10 hours a week, pizza delivery. This past Friday night, when I got off work, I put in an order to take home: dinner for Hubby & I. A new driver (started ~2 weeks ago, so didn't know me ~35 pounds ago) asked me: how do you keep your figure eating Dominos?

It was an odd moment for me. Though I've gotten compliments on my weight loss progress, to have someone who recently met me comment like this caught me off guard.

Of course, I did explain that I've lost 35 pounds over the past 6 months - track everything - and that I make my own food so I can be sure the proper amount of ingredients are there. :)

Replies

• Annesoucy1957
    Options
    Good for you, keep that remark in the back of your head for the days you have doubts.
  • CynNSinCity
    CynNSinCity Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ohh nice! Such a simple thing can make a week I say! Things like that are great to look back on as encouragement when need the tiny little boost.

Keep it up! And yea, you have to have strong determination to be successful while working at a pizza place!
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Such a fantastic NSV and a great feeling!! Congrats!
    I had similar happen, a new employee where I work made some kind of "if I had a body like yours" comment...I was like WTF?!?! But in a totally good way :-)
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    Nice! But why didn't you go get some pizza instead of ordering Dominoes?!? :P
  • RabbitLost
    RabbitLost Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Cool, isn't it? Had a similar thing happen with a new employee a few months ago. Caught me off guard. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!